The most beautiful newlyweds: Top trendy wedding look ideas
If you’ve spent the last few months browsing wedding photos and writing down ideas for the most amazing wedding, it can only mean one thing: your big day is just around the corner. Picking out the bride and groom’s wedding attire is one of the most important parts in planning a wedding: you and your sweetheart need to look handsome, memorable, and follow the wedding theme; plus, the wedding attire needs to be affordable.
Here are the top tips on styling your couple for the wedding.
There are so many aspects of planning an ideal wedding that it’s not uncommon for brides and grooms to feel lost. Luckily, Jiji is ready to help you! Here you will find the best:
Install the free Android Jiji app to be the first one to catch the best deals.
1. How to find the perfect wedding dress
There is no arguing with the fact that the bride is the star of any wedding and the center of attention for any guest. That is why it’s a good idea to start with the bride’s wedding gown and plan the rest of the wedding style around it. Here is how to make the right choice:
- Start on time. Unless you have a super urgent wedding to plan, the ideal time for selecting the wedding gown is between 6 and 8 months.
That way you’ll be able to incorporate current wedding wear trends, have plenty of time for alterations, and make sure the dress fits you like a glove.
- Set a budget and look for dresses only within your price range. A strict budget will help you significantly narrow down your choice and avoid disappointment of finding your dream dress only to realize there is no way you can afford it.
- Consider your venue. The venue is likely one of the first things you pick for the wedding, and the style of your dress will partly depend on the venue of your choice.
For example, a relaxed beach wedding is a great time to wear a shorter and more casual dress, while a church wedding clearly calls for something more traditional.
- Look for a used dress. If you’re determined to have a low-budget wedding, buying a used wedding gown is one of the best decisions you can make.
No one but your closest family members will know your dress has been worn before, but it can save you a large chunk of your wedding budget that you can spend on a better venue or cake.
2. How to find the perfect wedding suit
A groom is another one of the two most important people at a wedding, so it’s your job as a groom to look good. Plus, picking your own wedding suit is one of the few times you get to do your choosing during the planning, since most of the other picks will be likely done by the bride. Here are some tips for landing the best wedding suit:
Be bold. Many grooms mistakenly think that their wedding suit should be as understated and plain as their office wear, but, in fact, your own wedding is the perfect time to make a more daring choice in terms of color, cut, and fit.
Pay attention to the fabric. Even if you’re having a no-expense-spent wedding, make sure the price of your wedding suit is more influenced by the quality of the fabric rather than its brand name. An inexpensive suit made from stellar quality fabric is a much better pick than an expensive one made from thin and slouching material.
Don’t ignore the accessories. Most guys aren’t big fans of accessories in their everyday wear, but your wedding is the ideal time to take a break from your old habits.
- pocket square, and other wedding accessories can help you tell your own style story.
3. How to coordinate the bride’s and the groom’s look
While it’s not mandatory for the bride’s and the groom’s wedding looks to match, even minimal coordination of colors or details can elevate the overall feel of the event. Check out some exquisite color combination ideas to use in your wedding wear:
- The easiest way to coordinate colors is to take one shade from the bride’s wedding dress and use it in the groom’s look.
For example, in a tie or pocket square.
- For a more daring fashion choice, you can also play on contrasts. For example, a peach-colored wedding dress will look exceptionally elegant with a mint green wedding suit;
– a golden wedding dress with a sky blue suit,
– a royal purple wedding gown with an emerald green suit.
- If you want to create an understated color coordination effect, pick one of the minor colors in the bride’s look and use it in the groom’s attire, so that the combination isn’t overwhelming.
4. Top wedding look trends of 2017
If you’re a fashionable couple that loves to follow trends, there is no reason to ignore them during your wedding planning. Here are top 3 trends for creating your perfect wedding look:
- Vintage wedding wear is all the rage right now. If you’re not ready to have a full-on vintage wedding, you can easily mix vintage elements with new trends. Look at the photos of 20th century wedding glamour for inspiration!
- Velvet is one of the trendiest wedding wear fabrics of 2017! Surely, it’s easier for the grooms to follow this trend – they can have a fully velvet suit or a velvet jacket to pair with trousers made from a different fabric. Brides can get a velvet clutch or some jewelry.
- Burgundy color is still a mainstay of the wedding fashion. It’s perfect for an autumn or winter wedding, but, in fact, burgundy is such a universal shade that this rich and deep hue would look stunning in any season and setting.
Now that you know how to style your elegant wedding, all that is left for you to do is find a place where all your wedding dreams will come true. Fortunately, this place is right here – on Jiji, you will find the complete range of:
You may be interested
Mugabe departure ‘historic opportunity’ for Zimbabwe – USWebby - Nov 21, 2017
The United States said Tuesday that the resignation of Zimbabwe’s long-time ruler Robert Mugabe offered the country’s people a “historic opportunity” for change…
Falana benefited from loot, bought N1bn mansion from me – MainaFlora Israel - Nov 21, 2017
- Femi Falana denied buying mansion from Maina- The rights lawyer said he never knew the embattled former chairman of PRTT- He challenged…
Obasanjo makes a vow concerning primary healthcare in NigeriaFlora Israel - Nov 21, 2017
- Former President Olusegun Obasano has pledged his continuous support and advocacy towards primary healthcare development in Nigeria- Obasanjo made the pledge when…